2015/08/29

We are here for you!

Hello, I am back today with a one-layer encouragement card using the tiny heroes stamp set from Mama Elephant.
For a one-layer card masking is needed to get nice result. Therefore, I started with stamping three of the tiny heroes on a piece of watercolor paper because these images should be in the foreground. Then I created masks for the heroes using regular paper and non-permanent adhesive and masked off the ground too. I cut out triangles from a piece of paper to create a mask for the background and colored the triangles with distress inks using a mini ink blending tool. After that I masked off the area above the ground and again colored it with a distress ink.


Next I was able to color my images with Zig clean color real brush markers and stamped my sentiment using Harold's ABC from Lawn Fawn. To finish my card up I decorated the card with stamped stars, added a little bit of shading with a Zig clean color real brush marker and coated the triangles with a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen to give them a nice shine. Last but not least I adhered the watercolor paper with foam tape to a turquoise card.


Thank you for stopping by and I will see you soon.
xo
Lisa


Supply List









Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: girl on the right (061, 072, 036, 042, 045), boy (065, 072, 094, 091, 050, 071), girl on the left (094, 010, 031, 036, 094, 091), for all heroes (028, 064, 071)




Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen