2015/09/08

Hello Baby | Shaker Card

Hello! Today's blog post shows two baby shaker cards made with the super cute stamp set Party Animal from WPlus9.
I started out by stamping the images from the set with Archival Jet Black Ink and masked them off. For the background I chose the tumbled glass distress ink. I tried to apply it unevenly to create a more realistic sky. Next I colored in the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens - my favorite pens lately. I love the brightness of the colors and how well they blend together!! I also die cut the balloon using a circle die from Sizzix.




After finishing my card front I created the shaker part with fun foam. I used a sequins mix in pink and green from my stash. 




I adhered the whole piece of paper (with the fun foam) to Lawn Fawn paper which I cut down to the size of the card base and glued it directly onto the card.
To finish up the cards I scattered some sequins and stamped the sentiment using the Hello Baby stamp set from Lawn Fawn





Thanks for stopping by and see you soon.
xo 
Lisa


Supply List


   
 

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: giraffes: 060, 062, 064, 071, 072, blue/pink bird: 037, 035, 082, blue/green bird: 032, 031, 042, pink balloon: 021, 026, green balloon: 045, 047

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen