2019/03/24

Welcome Baby | Lawn Fawn

Hello everyone! We enjoy a beautiful spring-like weather this weekend in Austria. It really brightens up the mood and I love being outside or preparing the balcony. However, since working days are always busy I tried to get this blog post done today :)


I am sharing a baby card (you can never have to much on stash of those) using Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. The 'magic picture changer' die is so much fun and really addictive. So I used it again on this project. I love when the interactive part is integrated in the scene - a bit more effort but I think it's totally worth!


I started with stamping all the images I would need with Versafine onyx black ink and colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers. For the scene in the magic picture changer I sketched the frame and put in the images on the exact same place - so that everything will fit together.


Then I prepared the background pieces with the 'simple stitched hillside borders' and distress inks. I chose tea dye for the ground, scattered straw for the sky and peeled paint for the little grassy hill. I also used the die to create a mask so that the scenes in the magic picture changer continue.


The main images are from the new stamp set 'Rawrsome' but I also used the older 'critters down under', 'critters in the jungle' and 'ahoy, matey' for additional details.


For the slider piece I used the same distress inks and after I had assembled the magic picture changer I added the frame from the 'magic picture changer add-on' and again continued the scene on this piece too.


The sentiment I used is from the critters down under set. I used foam tape to adhere the magic picutre changer to the background so that the movement is much easier. Last but not least I adhered all the other sweet images and the card was all done :)

In the photostory below you can see all the different process steps:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen