2018/10/22

Christmas Card #15 | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I created this Christmas card trio on the weekend with lots of shimmer and glitter. When is glitter more appropriate than at Christmas? :)


I started by diecutting the 'Tea Time' die from Mama Elephant three times and heat embossed images from 'Cool Penguins', 'Santa's Sleigh' und 'Little Reindeer Agenda' with sparkle gold embossing powder. 




After covering all the images with maksing paper I blended fired brick and ground espresso distress inks. With aged mahagony color I added some mistletoes from 'a beary Christmas' to the background. The lower parts of the tea pots were decorated with Nuvo Glitter Accents in winter cranberry.




All the images are colored in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker. I decided to go with a brown watercolor background. The Gansai Tambi starry colors added shimmer to the background. I decorated the three square backgrounds with glitter accents (I used Nuvo glitter drops and some gold sequins).




After letting everything dry I adhered the backgrounds and teapots to a white metallic cardbase. The sentiments were diecut with the 'Twinkle Towns' die from glitter cardstock.




And here is also a small photostory :)



I wish you all have a shimmery start into the new week!
xo
Lisa 

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen