2018/10/20

Christmas Card #14 | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I had so much fun creating the slider card from Christmas Card #12 that I decided to make another one. This time the main focus is on the 'litte agenda trains'.


I started with creating the background. I used the 'landscape trio' dies to make some DIY stencils and added color with distress oxide inks to get a winter scene. To round things up I diecut the paper with the 'sew fancy' die. I also cut a slit thouth the paper for the slider part.



Then I stamped all the images from 'little agenda trains', 'little santa agenda', 'little reindeer agenda', 'little elf agenda' and 'santa's sleigh' with Memento tuxedo ink and colored them with Copic markers. I adhered a strip of acetate to the back of the train and wagon. 

In order to prepare the slider mechanism I used foam tape on the back of the card and cut a piece of white cardstock. I adhered the acetates with the images onto the slider and added a sentiment from 'His love'.


After that I adhered all the other images to the card and chose a second sentiment from 'Christmas scene'. Last but not least I added some details with Nuvo glitter accents and Nuvo drops.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen