2018/09/08

Thank you | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the last summer days. I am already in fall mood because it is my fav season of the year. So for this card I chose many Mama Elephant stamps to create a fun scene.


I started with the background. Some DIY stencils with the 'landscape trio' dies helped me with the blending. I added some color drops to the sky let it try.


Then I stamped all the images from 'sunday stroll', 'tandem ride', 'Pix's favorites', 'tea with friends' and 'picnic with friends' with Memento tuxedo black. I colored them in with Copic markers and was glad that I had the coordinating dies ;-)


After adhering everthing to the background I chose the thank you from pix's favorites and added sub-sentiment from 'thank you wishes'.

I mounted the scene on a slightly bigger piece of white cardstock and chose a dark red dard base.


I also created a small video showing the different steps - sharing it on my IG account :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen