2018/03/21

Me and my dragons | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I am back with another dragon card ft. Mama Elephant products. I am truly in love with the latest release :)


For the background I created a stencil with a diecut paper using the 'kingdom trio' dies. I blended distress inks (squeezed lemonade, dried marigold and shabby shutters) and sprinkled some water droplets all over the background. Then I used the frame from the 'dotted details' set so that it looks more interesting.


Then I stamped the images with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them in with Copic markers. The images and the sentiment are from the sets 'me and my dragon' and 'dragon wishes'.


After adhering all to a white cardbase the encouragement card was finished.


Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen