2018/03/26

A magical birthday | Clearly Besotted

Hello everyone! I am stopping quickly by to show you this birthday card for my boyfriend's niece. It was her 6th birthday and who doesn't love Arielle? So I thought that the cute mermaid stamp from "Fairy Tale Mermaid" by Clearly Besotted is just perfect for this occasion.


I only used images from this small stamp set and went a bit out of my comfort zone by using watercolors.


First I stamped the images with antique linen distress ink and then I colored them in with Mijello Mission Gold watercolors.
For the water I used a light blue Zig clean color real brush pen.


After the first wash I added some details with Prismacolor pencils. Last but not least I added the sentiment with peacock Lawn Fawn dye ink and added some Jewel Nuvo drops.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen