2016/11/15

Christmas Card #18 | Lawnscaping Challenge

Hello everyone! When I saw the theme of the 141th Lawnscaping challenge I knew I had to join because I love to 'keep it clean and simple'!!!


I used the stamp set 'critters in the snow' from Lawn Fawn to create the sweet images in the centre of the card. I colored them in with Copic markers and added some ice with the brilliant Nuvo accents. For the sentiment I chose the stamp set 'cozy christmas' by Mama Elephant.

I diecut a oval shape from another piece of white cardstock and some snowflakes using the 'mini snowflakes' from Lawn Fawn out of white cardstock and glitter paper. Then I adhered them to the frame and added some clear drops. 



I chose a silver cardbase and the card was all done :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen