2016/11/13

Christmas Card #17 | MFT Stamps

Hi there! I didn't have much time for crafting this week so I skipped the blog entry too. I posted my Christmas Card #16 only on Instagram and here is the picture of it:


For today's Christmas Cards I used the images which I colored for the #dailymarker30challenge with Copics and distress inks.


I created for cards and for each of them I diecut 2 snow hills using 'landscape trio' dies from Mama Elephant and 6 birch trees from MFT out of white cardstock.


For the background I used another piece of white cardstock and blended the soft color tumbled glass. I adhered everything to the background and diecut the leafs out of glitter cardstock.



After adhering them too I added the sentiment with grey ink and chose a silver/beige metallic cardbase.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa



Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen