2018/10/06

Birthday Beach Scene | My favorite things

Hello everyone! I needed a sea/beach themed card for a 60th birthday. So I had a short break from winter/fall cards.


I used Mijello mission gold watercolors to create the illusion of the ocean. Then I diecut it with the second largest of the 'stitched rectangle stax' from My favorite things. I diecut a second piece from watercolor paper and added antique linen and tea dye distress ink on top of it. I also added the sentiment from 'birthday chicks' with white embossing powder and Versamark. From the ocean background I diecut the wave die included in the 'beach buds' coordinating dies.



Then I stamped images from beach buds, 'splendid swans', 'rain or shine' and birthday chicks with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them in with Copics. With a white gel pen I added some details.

After diecutting the pieces I also used the 'Birdie Brown Alphabet and Numbers' to diecut the number 60 from white cardstock. I used a metallic pen to add color.


I adhered everything to the beach background and added some fun googly eyes to the fish in the centre. After adhering it to a white cardbase the card was all done!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a splashy day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen