2018/10/08

Boo - It's your birthday | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I loved the look of the wall I created for the latest Halloween-themed card so I decided to make another one with Mama Elephant products.


First I stamped the images from 'bootastic' with Archival jet black ink on watercolor paper. then I cut out some masks to cover them up. I blended antique linen distress ink over the whole card. I made my own DIY stencil using one of the 'kingdom trio' dies. With that mask I added two floors. 


With pumic stone distress ink and the Tim Holtz mini stencil (set 26) the illusion of stone bricks were finished. Last but not least I added some spider webs with 'tangled webs' - then the background was finished.


The images were all colored with Zig clean color real brush markers (without using water).

The sentiment includes two parts: the "boo" is stamped with the 'iconic letters' stamp set and the "it's your birthday" is from the 'dragon wishes' set (here I masked off the rest of the sentiment - because I only needed one phrase).


Before I had adhered the one-layer card to the card base I distressed all four edges for more interest.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome week!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen