2018/10/11

Christmas Card #11 | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I proudly present my first flip card today! This was so much fun to create and it's so easy - I can't believe it. I really love this type of interactive card.


So the first thing I did was to create the flip mechanism with the 'flip slider' die from Mama Elephant. I used craft cardstock for this. It is very simple. You diecut the largest piece and fold it like an accordion at the scored lines. Then you diecut 4x the largest of the rectangles and adhere it on each of the small strips of the accordion mechanism. You can also use the 4 smallest rectangles to add another layer (like I did with white cardstock).


Then I stamped the images from 'litte agenda train' and colored them in with Copic markers. I diecut them and adhered them to the four "pages" of the flip slider.


For the background I diecut the second largest rectangle from 'sew fancy' from craft cardstock. Then I heat embossed the sentiment from 'Christmas spirit' with white embossing powder. I adhered the flip slider to the card front and added lots of white nuvo drops on top of it. I also used some enamel dots and gems to add more interest. Last but not least I decided to mat it onto a white piece of cardbase and chose a teal shimmer cardstock for the cardbase.



Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen