2018/10/26

Christmas Card #16 | Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone! I love the new topic of the latest Lawnfawnatics challenge 'bling it out'. Since I love making everything sparkly and shimmery lately I wanted to participate again.


I am outside from my comfort zone with this card because I made so many scene cards in the last week. I wanted to try something new. So this card is all about the different layers - with each leayer more interest is added. I could have done even more but didn't want to make it too busy.


First I stamped the images from 'thanks a latte' and 'here we go a-waddling' with Archival jet black ink and colored them in with Mijello mission gold watercolors. I also added some shine with the Gansai Tambi starry colors. After letting the images dry I diecut them and went on with the background. With the 'mini snowflakes' dies I diecut three snowflakes - two from watercolored cardstock and one from a glitter cardstock. 


I chose a blue cardbase for my card and added the beautiful 'quilted backdrop' on top of it. Then I diecut a piece of golden sparkle cardstock and also from Lawn Fawn woodgrain cardstock in craft with two of the 'stitched rectangle large' dies. I used the second largest die from 'fancy scalloped circle stackables' to create two of these round accents. I added a sentiment from the 'reveal wheel holiday sentiments' with doe Lawn Fawn dye ink on one of the half circles.

Then I added all the sweet images. Before that I put even more sparkle onto the images. I used Nuvo glitter accents in gold and also the chunky glitter from Lawn Fawn.


Last but not least I added some Nuvo drops, rhinestones and enamel dots to finish up the card.

The short photostory shows the individual steps to achieve this result.



Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome weekend!!!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

4 Kommentare :

  1. whaaaaaa!!!! this card is gorgeous!!!!! LOVE the colors!!!!! loooove the glitter!! wow!! i could look at this all day!! just beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for you kind words!!!! I really appreciate the support!!

      Löschen