2018/09/30

Christmas Card #10 | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I can't remember when I ade the last shaker card. I am not such a huge fan of them because they are a bit "bulky" - especially if you mail them. However, the sentiment from the new 'Santa's sleigh' stamp set from Mama Elephant is perfect for this type of interactive cards. So I went ahead and created two at once.



I stamped the santa and reindeer with Memento tuxedo ink and colored them in with Copics. I think these images are just too cute :) Then I diecut the frame from 'fancy door frame' from white cardstock twice. This die is perfect when you don't want to add a ton of images.
Then I created the backgrounds for the shakers with distress inks. For the green/petrol one I used structured embossing powder to create some falling snow flakes. For the yellow/orange one I just sprinkled some water and color droplets.


I cut 2 frames of yellow and green fun foam and added acetate to both of them. I filled them with all kind of different sequins and pearls and adhered them to the background.
For the reindeer card I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background piece. For the santa card I cut a strip of white cardstock, stamped the sentiment onto that and adhered it on top of the acetate.


Since I used colored fun foam you can see the colors through the frame which I really like.
I think the images along with the sentiment are sooo adorable! Just love them ♥



Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome, shaky day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen