2018/10/17

Christmas Card #13 | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! After all the scene building cards I wanted to create something more focused on the coloring part. So I created this Christmas card with the beautiful ornament from 'twinkle towns'.


For the background I used orange colors from the Mijello Misson Gold watercolor palette. After some layers I also added one layer with the yellow gold from Gansai Tambi to get an extra shimmer.


Then I stamped the nice ornament with Archival jet black ink and used some red Mijello Mission Gold colors. After letting everything dry I diecut the background piece with 'sew fancy' so that it has the right size. I added the beautiful fir branch to the background and colored it in very softly with prismacolor pencils.

After that I layered the frame from 'framed tags park avenue' with foam tape on top of it. Also the ornament is adhered with foam tape but before that I had added some additional sparkle with Nuvo glitter accents.  


I diecut the included sentiment from gold glitter cardstock and adhered it with foam tape as well.

Last but not least I added some rhinestones and the card was all finished!


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen