2019/02/04

Birthday Unicorns | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I have another card with the beautiful 'wild meadow' stamp set from Mama Elephant for you. This time I used the border with the flowers and wanted to create a fairytale kind of scene.

So I first stamped images from the wild meadow and 'unicorns and rainbows' with Archival jet black ink and colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers. I diecut them and also the 'cloudy day cover' from the last Mama Elephant release.



I added some glitter to the images and blended distress inks on the cloudy background with coordinating colors.



Pale pink glitter cardstock made a great backgdrop for the clouds and went well with the other colors. I adhered everything onto the card and added small silver star sequins and also a tiny glitter heart from the 'rainbow high' die set.



I hope you like the card and here is also a short photostory about the process:


Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen