2017/10/15

Christmas Card No. 4 | Clearly Besotted

Hi there! Finally I could play with the sweet new Clearly Besotted stamps :) I am a big fan of their designs especially in combination with Zig clean color real brush markers.

This time I created three cards using the new 'all in onesies Christmas' set and the older sets layered wreath and 'let's prance'.




I started out by creating the wreaths using Lawn Fawn ink. Then I used salty ocean distress ink to create kind of a frame around the wreath. I also added water droplets for the lovely distress look. 


Then I stamped the images with archival jet black and colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers. I fuzzy cut them and adhered them to the card. For the berries I decided to add red glitter nuvo drops. The sentiment is also from the older set layered wreath.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Main Supplies

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen