2017/08/21

Birthday Wishes from the Gang | Clearly Besotted

Hello everonye! I just love the designs from Clearly Besotted and I have so much fun using the stamps again. The stamp set 'good to be bad' is one of my favorite sets and I enjoy using it all year round.


This time I started out by layering most of the images of the set and coloring them in with Zig clean color real brush markers. I also used the balloon stamp from the 'all in onesies' stamp set. Then I diecut a frame using the polaroid frame die from Mama Elephant from Lawn Fawn pattern paper. I adhered the frame to the watercolored image and trimmed the piece down.


I created a blue watercolored background and cut a grey frame using the dotted detail die from Mama Elephant. After adhering all to a white card base I stamped the sentiment with fresh lavender Lawn Fawn ink and the labeled message stamp (ME). I added a handwritten "#from the gang" to the card because I didn't have such small letters.


Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen