2016/10/20

Christmas Card #10 | Mama Elephant

Hello crafty friends! I am finally back after just about an eternity :-) . You know that I am a huge Mama Elephant fan and with the October release they surpassed themself! So for this Christmas card I used the new stamp sets 'Pix' Happy Holiday' and 'Merry Mantle' combined with older ones 'Christmas Scene' and 'Mini Messages'.


I started with the background which I created by blending the distress colors dried marigold and wild honey. I also sprinkled water droplets for more interest.
Then I stamped the images with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copics. I wasn't sure at first if the colors would go well with the orange background but in the end I think it turned out as a very interesting color combo :-)

I diecut the images (or fuzzy cut them because I don't own all the dies) and adhered them to the background. I added the small sentiment and some Nuvo drops (pink champagner, honey gold, morning dew) to the bows of the garlands and the ornament.


Last but not least I adhered the whole scene to a white cardbase.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copics: E25, E29, E30, E31, E50, R00, R22, R24, W1, W3, W5, YG61, YG63, Y11, Y15, YR23

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen