2016/08/21

Christmas Cards 2016 #3 | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! Still having fun with Mama Elephant Christmas stamps :) I created a clean and simple winter scene using the 'arctic penguins' and 'christmas scene' stamp sets again.


I started by diecutting the 'hillside cover' die from white cardstock and coloring it in very softly with distress ink pads. I used tumbled glass to add a little bit of color to the ice/snow and cracked pistacchio for the sky. For doing so I created my own stencil out of another piece of diecut paper.


I stamped all my images and colored them in with soft Copic markers and stamped the greeting on the top of the card.




Then I adhered all the images with liquid glue. For the two penguins in the bottom right corner I used foam tape to create more dimension.



Last but not least I adhered the scene to a white cardbase and the card was done :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List



Copic Marker: BG0000, B10, C1, C3, E30, E50, G12, Y000, Y11, YG11, YR00, YR02

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen