2016/03/22

Have the best Easter | Clearly Besotted, Mama Elephant

Hi there! I am finally back with the last Easter card for this year. I used the brand new stamp set 'Best Easter' from Clearly Besotted as well as different stamp sets from other awesome companies!

I startet by die cutting a circle from a piece of pale green cardstock using the 'sew fancy' die set from Mama Elephant. Than I used two different egg stamps and one butterfly from Easter Lawn Fawn sets along with Versamark ink. I heat embossed the images with clear embossing powder to get that tone on tone design. With the distress ink shabby shutters I darkened up the edges of the green cardstock to get more definition. Then I prepared the pastel yellow cardbase by blending some white Yeti pigment ink from Lawn Fawn.


I put the background pieces aside and startet with the cute images from Clearly Besotted and the adorable rabbit from 'Lunar Animals'. I stamped them with Archival jet black ink onto watercolor paper and colored them in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I covered the balloons with glossy accents and let them dry.


Then I assembled the card by adhering the embossed piece of paper with double sided adhesive and the images with foam dots.



For the sentiment I used the greeting included in the set from Clearly Besotted and stamped it onto a piece of Lawn Fawn pattern paper (Hello Sunshine collection). Again I used foam dots for adhering the banner and added some enameld dots.


Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by!
xo
Lisa



Supply List


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 028, 031, 036, 041, 045, 050, 051, 052, 064, 067, 070, 080, 083, 091

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen