2015/11/21

You're super duper in every single way | Mama Elephant

Hello and happy Saturday! Again I am participating in the #sharehandmadekindness challenge from Jennifer McGuire. Therefore, I designed cards for kids which I will send to Jennifer in order to take part in the card shower for two awesome and brave children and their siblings.


I thought that the 'tiny heroes' stamp set from Mama Elephant is perfect for this occasion because cancer-fighting kids are real heroes in my point of view!


I started out by creating an ombre looking background with distress inks which I sprizzed with water after applying the colors. Then I used the smaller rectangle die from the Mama Elephant die set 'sew fancy' for the background. I masked off the little stripes at the edges because I didn't want any paste on them.
Next I mixed my ranger texture paste with silver acrylic paint and applied it with a star stencil and palette knife to the background.

While letting that dry I stamped the heroes with archival jet black ink and colored them in with my Zig clean color real brush markers. I also created little banners for the greeting from the same stamp set.


For assembling the card I clued the background with very strong adhesive to a white cardbase (3.7x4.9 inch; 9,5 x 12,5 cm) and adhered the little images as well as the banner to my card. Last but not least I added Wink of Stella to the outfits of the little heroes.
I will also add paintings from my nephews and niece to brighten up the day of the children even more :)

Because the two kids for which I created these cards have one sibling each I also created cards for them because they must definitely be very brave too!


I hope the kids will receive many cards and have happy moments reading them! I think this is such a great idea. Perhaps one day I can organize such a card shower in my country too!!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice weekend and I'll see you soon!
xo
Lisa

Supply List


Zig clean color real brush markers:
Cats: 028, 031, 036, 050, 052, 080, 081, 091, 094, 095
Dogs: 028, 031, 036, 050, 052, 064, 065, 072, 080, 081
Black hair: 010, 094, 095
Brown hair: 061, 072
Skin: 064, 071
Outfit boys: 041, 044, 045, 050, 052, 070
Outfit girls: 030, 031, 036, 037, 050, 080, 081

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen