2015/10/20

Freezy Fellas | Paper Smooches

Hello dear stampers! This time I created a spinning card with the Freezy Fellas stamp set from Paper Smooches. The spinning part shows two different little scenes at the front and back. It's very easy to make a spinning card using a circle shape but I think it adds a lot of interest to your card!



For the red square cardbase I used one of the stitched borders die from Lawn Fawn to create a textured background. I also adhered a red speciality paper strip from my stash to the cardbase.

After that I diecut two circles out of white cardstock and one larger circle from the cardbase and a pattern paper from Carta Belle which I would use for the inside of the card. I stamped my snowmen images onto the smaller circles and masked them off to be able to color in the sky with tumbled glass distress ink. For the coloring of the images I used copic markers. I also added little dots for the snowflakes with a snow pen. 

the inside of the card

After letting this dry I could adhere a silver cord to the back of one of the circles and clue the other one on top of it. Last but not least I used a strong double-sided tape to adhere the cord and the pattern paper to the inside of the card.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice week!
xo Lisa

Supply List




Copic colors I used: C1, E37, E59, R20, R27, R46, Y17, Y38, YR16

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen