2018/11/25

Christmas Card #25 | Mama Elephant

Hi there! Finally I can share a new card design with you. Since I love combining Christmas -and New Years-Wishes I created two cards at once with super cute  Mama Elephant supplies.



I startet with stamping adorable imags from the sets 'Hogs and Kisses', 'Holiday Bitties' and 'Joy Ornaments' mit Memento tuxedo black and coloring them with Copic markers. Some of them I also decorated with Nuvo glitter accents. 


After that I prepared the backgrounds with red and blues distress inks. I faded the colors out in the centre of the cards. With the starry colors from Gansai I added some golden splatters.


I diecut the backgrounds with the die from 'Framed Tags Waverly' and heat embossed the stamp from 'Happy new Year Wishes' with golden embossing powder. Then I added the ornaments and also a diy sentiment strip.


For the inside I prepared a white cardstock and diecut the middle sized dies from the pop-up-trio set. I added the pigs with the bottle onto the pop up part. To create more interest I diecut the die from 'Dotted Details' from the panel. 


After adhering everything to the card base the cards were all done. You can find the process steps also in the following photo story: 



Thank you for stopping by and have a great new week!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen