2018/11/09

Christmas Card #21 | My favorite things

Hi there! I wanted to show you another llama card with again very untypical colors for Christmas. The color combination is a result of some distress oxide ink experimenting :) 


I squeezed some of the distress oxide ink colors scattered straw, tattered rose und candied apple onto the Tim Holtz Glass Mat and added some water to prepare it for the ink smooshing.


Then I took a sheet of Distress watercolor cardstock and pressed it into the color. I dried and repeated the steps several times until I was happy with the result.


To finish up the background I diecut some 'birch trees' from white cardstock and created a snowy hill with the 'stitched scalloped basic edges'. The snowy hill and background were also diecut with the 'stitched rectangle stax'.


I diecut some leafs from gold and white glitter cardstock to add more details.

After the background was done I went on with Copic coloring. I used images from 'Happy Llamadays', 'Merry Everything' and 'Saddle Up and Celebrate'. I love bringing images to live by using them for different occasions. 


I adhered everything to the background and added some details with Nuvo Glitter Accents. The sentiment from happy llamadys was heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

And here you can find a short photo-story


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you like the card and got inspired by the color combination!


xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen