2018/11/13

Christmas Card #22 | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I really love the 'joy ornaments' stamp set from Mama Elephant. There are so many possibilities and it is a great opportunity for watercoloring.


I created a striped background with the Tim Holtz layering stencil 'mint'. I chose the neutral distress oxide colors pumic stone and hickory smoke. Then I added shimmer with some glitter and nuvo glitter accents in fresh snowfall and silver jubilee. By the way the background is diecut with the second largest of the 'basic rectangles' but due to the glitter you cannot see the stitching detail any more.


The images are stamped with archival jet black ink and colored with Mijello Mission Gold watercolors. I mixed and layered several shades of green.


 I added glitter the same way as to the background and chose a silver metallic pen to fill in the "mounting" of the ornaments.


Then I placed the ornaments onto the background and added lines to the ornaments some with the stamp included in the set and some with a black pen.


Last but not least I adhered the ornaments with foam dots to the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen