2018/11/04

Christmas Card #20 | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I have another interactive Christmas card featuring Mama Elephant products I want to show you. It's a really simple card but the interactive part adds a lot to the design.



I started by diecutting all the necessary pieces for the card. So I used the frame from 'framed tags park avenue' on white cardstock twice and adhered the two layers together. Then I diecut the 'inside pop-up fence' from craft cardstock. The die for grass which is included was diecut from white cardstock and I trimmed the grass so that I was left with two snowy hills. 


After that I stamped the images from 'a beary Christmas', 'Pix's happy holiday' and 'Merry Mantle' with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies and also a clear Wink of Stelly brush to add some shine to the stars and ornaments.


I prepared a white cardbase and blended some tumbled glass distress oxide ink directly on the front of the card.


Last but not least I adhered everything to the card. The frame and the bears and Christmas trees are on the front. Another tree, the sweet bunny and little bear wait on the inside of the card to be discovered.

The sentiment I added is from the 'mini messages' stamp set.



I hope you like the design I created and thank you for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen