2018/11/02

Christmas Card #19 | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I share another Christmas card today although I am not quite satisified with the result. I don't know if the background is too much for the card or what else is disturbing me? Nevertheless, I wanted to show you the result of day one of the dailymarker30day challenge :)

I started by diecutting a piece of white cardstock with the largest of the 'basic rectangles' dies. I also diecut 6 hexagons from the 'bookmark it' set from craft cardstock. Before diecutting them from the background I tried to position them in the right way.



To bring in some color I used the shifter stars stencil from Tim Holtz together with mustard seed distress oxide ink. For the second "layer" I used Nuvo glimmer paste in moonstone. I also added some antique linen distress oxide ink to the bottom of the background.



The images from 'holiday bitties' are stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink, colored in with Copic markers and diecut.



I adhered the hexagons and the background to a white cardbase and added the images with foam dots. For more details I used a white gel pen and Nuvo glitter drops.



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen