2018/11/17

Christmas Card #23 | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I have another very quick Christmas card to share with you. Again I created it with lots of different Mama Elephant products. Since I have been a fan for so long I have a great ME stash to mix and match :)


First I diecut 5 frames with the older 'polaroid fun' die. On the inside squares I stamped different Christmas images/critters.



I used the penguin from 'cool penguins', the Santa from 'Santa's sleigh', an elf from 'Christmas spirit', a sheep from 'wooly winter' and last but not least the cute rabbit from 'Pix's happy holiday'. I stamped them all with archival jet black ink. Then I colored them (and also some small images from 'holiday bitties' with my prismacolor pencils. Since I am not used to pencil coloring it took some time but except for the backgrounds I am satisfied with the result.

For the background I chose the cracked pistachio distress oxide color and the 'peppermint' stencil from Tim Holtz. I blended the color and added some color splatters.


I stamped some small Christmas greetings onto the little polaroid frames from holiday bitties and also 'little santa agenda'.


Last but not least I adhered everything to the background and used foam tape to glue it to a green cardbase.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen