2018/11/20

Christmas Card #24 | Mama Elephant

Hello! I had some images left from the dailymarker30day challenge and finally put them into a card or a set of three cards (one Christmas and two birthday ones).

  

I started by masking off the bottom half of three white cardbases and blended some soft distress oxide colors on top of the cards. Then I diecut three frames with the 'framed tags par avenue' die and adhered them to the cardbases.


The images from 'cool penguins' were already prepared. They had been colored with Copic markers and three different color families.
Then I stamped the cute sentiment ("hope you like the present you told me to buy") from 'cool penguins' on all three cards in the upper left corner. Then I added with dye inks in the matching colors the occasion. I used the "Merry Christmas" from 'little Santa agenda' and the "Happy Birthday" from 'Cub Cuddles'.


Last but not least I added Nuvo Jewel Drops on top of the ink blending for more structure and interest.


Thank you very much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen