2018/09/28

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge No. 37 | Something old, something new

Hello everyone! I am participating in another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. I especially like this one because I love combining new sets with older stuff. 


I decided to combine the new sets 'thanks a  latte' and 'pick of the patch' with the older one 'frosty fairy friends'. So I stamped the images with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copic markers.



For the background I used the shifter diamonds stencil from Tim Holtz. The first layer was done with Nuvo glimmer paste in moonstone and the second with hickory smoke distress ink. I had also masked off a bit and blended more hickory smoke distress ink there.



Then I diecut the largest of the 'stitched scalloped rectangle frames' twice from white cardstock and layered them on top of a white cardbase. The background was also cut with this die - so that it fit perfectly into the frame.



I adhered all the images and added the sentiment from the thanks a latte stamp set. Then I added some sparkle with wink of stella clear shimmer brush and gemstones. After some details with a white gel pen the card was finished :)



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



3 Kommentare :

  1. this card feels like magic! LOVE the colors and the fairy with the large cups!! that light grey/silver color in the background is stunning!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow....love your card a lot and your background is amazing.

    AntwortenLöschen