2018/09/21

Christmas Card #7 | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! Boy, this was a busy week :) but finally I am at my happy place and share another Christmas card - yes my 7th for 2018 - Yeah!!!


I wanted to use the 'little agenda train' and 'little elf agenda' stamps from Mama Elephant. So I stamped them with Memento tuxedo black and colored all the images with Copic markers. Fortunately I also have the dies for them. So they were ready to use. 


By the way: I love that the die cuts the whole window piece from the train - AWESOME!


It wasn't that easy for me to find the right background and background color for the images but I knew I wanted the 'hillside cover' die from Mama Elephant. So I diecut it from white cardstock and covered the 4 sides with tape. I did some distress oxide blending leaving a white frame because of the tape.


Then I adhered all the images to a fun scene and added lots of snow with Nuvo drops.

I did stamp the sentiment on the inside since there was so much going on I didn't want to overload the card front.

On my Instagram account I also posted a short photostory showing the different steps.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen