2018/09/25

Spooky get well wishes | Clearly Besotted

Hello everyone! Since it was released I am a huge fan of the 'good to be bad' stamp set from Clearly Besotted. I love the images in the set and of course I had to compare it with the new 'feeling frightful fillers' set.

For me Clearly Besotted stamps go so well with the Zig clean color real brush markers. I stamped out all the images from the set (also 'feeling frightful') with Archival jet black ink and used a little bit of masking to create a nice sceen. Then I covered everything and used antique linen and pumic stone distress ink for the background. To add more defintion I used the mini stencil set No. 28 from Tim Holtz. I love the look of this!!



To really make a fine background I added the brand new 'tangled webs' from Stampers Anonymous / Tim Holtz with narwhal Lawn Fawn ink. I have to say those webs are amazing! Totally fell in love!



Then I unmasked everything (yeah!) and colored the images with Zig clean color real brush markers. Since I don't send Halloween cards (not so common here in Austria) I wanted to add another sentiment. I used the "hope you feel better" greeting from the feeling frightful set. I think since you have to take mostly disgusting medicine while being sick - this card scene is appropriate :)



Last but not least I scratched the edges of the paper and added some more pumic stone as well as enamel dots.



I am so happy how all the different products go along so perfectly!

Thank you for stopping by and have a healthy day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen