2018/09/16

Card Design Superstar 2018 #1 | My favorite things

Hello everyone! Although it was a tough week including a cold and some events I managed to make two cards for the MFT Card Design Superstar Challenge 2018. The first one is for the Clean and Simple Genious Category. I really tried to keep it down and created a feel well card - very appropriate for my cold ;-)


So the first thing I did was diecutting one of the 'stitched basic edges 2' from a white piece of cardstock. However I adhered both pieces together at the back because I just wanted the settle detail.


Then I embossed the sweet tea pot from 'tea party' instead of diecutting it and I also created a "mask" from a piece of white paper and the same dies. Then I added some shading with hickory smoke distress oxide ink to emphasize the tea pot a bit.


I also added tumbled glass distress oxide ink at the very botton of the white cardstock. Then I covered up the images and sprinkled some color droplets (also tumbled glass) for more interest.
I added the sentiment from the 'feel better' stamp set and chose to add a little encouraging cat to my card. I used stamps and dies from 'new best friend' for this and colored it in with Copic markers. 


I wanted a matching card base so I used the hickory smoke distress oxide ink again on a white card base. Last but not least I adhered the card with a piece of white fun foam to the card base.


Thank you for stopping by and have a nice, healthy day!

xo
Lisa 

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen