2016/07/12

Let's celebrate you | Clearly Besotted

Hello everyone! I am following the #dailymarkerchallenge with admiration for everyone who can keep up with it :) I think I spent four days coloring the image of today's card - flower after flower - because unfortunately I wasn't able to spare more time for it. 


I created the card for the birthday of my grandmother and thought nice and bright colors would be perfect :)




For this image/scene I did a bit of masking and colored it in with my Zig clean color real brush markers. I used the Clearly Besotted stamp sets 'a better you', 'some birdie loves you' and 'from all of us'.
I used a light grey Zig clean color real brush marker to add a little bit of color around the flowers and the bird which is hard to see on the pictures. Last but not least I added the sentiment and also some sparkling clear sequins :)



 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

xo
Lisa

Supply List



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen