2016/07/26

Let's party 'til the cows come home | MFT

Hello everyone! I have another birthday card to show (and there are more to come :-) ). I created it for my sister who loves animals and always wanted to have a farm - so I thought this would fit perfectly.



I used a copic-friendly paper and started by stamping the background images from the "the whole herd" stamp set from MFT and colored them in with Copics. I also stamped the adorable cow onto a seperate sheet of paper and colored it in in the same step. 

I prepared masks for the background images and used the super fun stencil from MFT. For the blending I chose the distress ink colors barn door, fossilized amber, cracked pistacchio and peacock feathers. I added white dots with an older stencil and white pigment ink.

For the sentiment I prepared a black piece of paper and white heat-embossed the sentiment included in the set. I adhered that strip of paper with foam tape to the fun background and added the cow with an action whobble.



I hope you like that crazy card and I will see you soon!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day,
xo
Lisa


Supply List


Copic Marker: BG15, C1, C3, C5, C7, E30, E31, E34, E35, E37, E50, E59, R20, W1, W3, Y15

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen