2016/07/19

Hello brand new baby | My favorite things

Hello! For a friend I created this card for her new born baby girl :) I used the 'jungle friends' dies from My favorite things and made a slider card.


I started by coloring in pieces of paper with my distress inks. and scattered some water droplets to make the diecuts more interesting. Then I used the 'jungle friends' (MFT), 'simple stitched hillside borders' (LF) and the 'slide on over' (LF) dies to diecut all the images. 


For the slider effect I created a second backgound which will be behind the main card, so that the scene continues in the slider area too. Therefore I used the tree die for the second background again and created an inlay tree so that the baby elephant can slide without an obstacle.


I added all my diecuts to the scene and the baby elephant with a 1-cent-coin so that I could adhere the jungle scene with foam tape to the second layer. I have also stamped the sentiment using the 'new family' stamp set from Mama Elephant.


Last but not least I adhered the two-layer-scene with double sided adhesive to a craft cardbase, added some googly eyes to the elephants and the fun slider card was finished.

Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen