2016/04/20

We are family | Clearly Besotted

Hello everyone. This card is for all families who think they are a little bit crazy and behave in another way than other families (so pretty every one :) ) Being different, having fun and insider-jokes with you family can be so awesome. That's the idea behind the whole scene. I am not quite sure if I was able to capture that intention; however, the images are too cute :)


The card making process wasn't difficult at all. I created a distress background and added the sentiment from 'Got your Back' and stars from the set 'Caped Cuties' with Versamark ink. Then I embossed them with white embossing powder. For the cityskyline I created four layers with the 'Cityscape' die from Clearly Besotted and cut them out from black and dark grey cardstock and from Avery Elle pattern paper. I adhered all the layers and went on with the cute family from 'You Rock Additions'.


I stamped them with Archival jet black ink, colored the images in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and fuzzy cut them. For adhering them to my scene I used littly foam dots.
On the inside of my card I stamped the greeting "let's get together soon" which is from the 'Got your Back' stamp set too.

I hope that some of you understand the idea behind this card ;-)

Thank you for stopping by,
xo
Lisa

Suppy List


Zig Markers: 010, 028, 050, 052, 061, 062, 064, 065, 071, 072, 091, 094

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen