2016/04/22

Thank you fairy much | Lawnscaping challenge #128

Hi everyone! For the 128th Lawnscaping challenge I created my very first card using a sketch:


Because I have never done so I had some difficulties at first but I startet with masking off the areas and the card came together...


After masking of the stripes and the rest of the card (except of the rectlangle) I embossed some images of the 'fairy friends' stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
Then I blended the two distress ink colors milled lavender and tumbled glass, removed the 'frame' and used the rectangle piece to mask of the already colored rectangle. I used the same colors in the opposite order to create the rest of the background. I also sprinkled some water droplets to get this very soft background. 

I stamped the little fairies with Memento tuxedo black and colored them in with Copic markers. After die cutting the images I adhered them to the background. For the greeting I used the sentiment included in the set as well as three hearts from the 'loveable legends' set.

Last but not least I trimmed down the scene and die cut the frame from 'Dotted Details' from Mama Elephant three times. I adhered everything to a pale pink cardbase and my card was all finished :)

I definitely prefer creating without sketches but it was fun trying out and maybe it gets 'easier' when using a sketch more often...

Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!
xo
Lisa 

Supply List



Copic Marker: BG0000, BG10, E30, E31, E50, R00, RV00, RV52, Y00, Y11, YR24

2 Kommentare :

  1. This is so sweet! I love the colors you chose!
    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen