2016/04/26

Thank you for always being there | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone! I created this little scene with the new stamp set 'Cub Cuddles' from Mama Elephant which is sooo adorable!!!


I used a sheet of distress watercolor cardstock and the marigold distress ink for the wall of the house. I chose the structured surface of the paper in order to make it more realistic. Then I die cut the window pieces from white cardstock with the 'Window Watching' die from Mama Elephant and cut out a rectangle from the "house" so that you can see through the window. The accessories of the window I colored in with hickory smoke distress ink. I used the curtains as a roof and added a little strip of white cardstock as a base. 

Then I stamped the bear image with Memento tuxedo black and colored it in with Copic markers. I also used the little birdie of the set and some images of the older 'Bear Hugs' stamp set which I colored in with Copic markers separately.

I adhered the bear image piece to a cardbase and added the house with foam tape. Then I added the smaller images and the sentiment included in the set. I really love that die set because it is so versatile!


Have a nice day and I'll see you soon.
xo
Lisa

Supply List


Copic Markers: BG0000, BG10, C5, E30, E31, E50, Y11, YR00, YR24

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen