2016/04/05

Get Well Soon | Clearly Besotted

Hello everyone! After all the birthday and thank you cards I've created lately, I enjoyed making this feel well card.
I started out by stamping and masking off the cute doctor panda and nurse cat from the 'hooray for heroes' stamp set from the last Clearly Besotted release. Then I heat embossed the band-aids from the 'get well soon' set from Lawn Fawn whith white embossing powder. I love how you can decorate the little band-aids with different images. After that I blended dried marigold and spiced marmalade distress inks so that the ink fades out.

I removed the masks and colored in the images with Zig clean color real brush markers. Then I stamped the large balloon from the WPlus9 stamp set 'party animal'. With a black pen I added the string of the balloon. Again I used green Zig clean color real brush markers to color the image in. 

For the sentiment I heat embossed the phrase get well soon with white emobssing powder. I adhered the paper to an orange fun foam which I clued to an orange card base. I like using coordinating fun foam because then they do not attract so much attention.

Last but not least I added sparkling clear sequins in 4 and 6 mm.
Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022, 024, 040, 041, 045, 047, 064, 065, 072, 091, 093

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen