2015/10/06

You're bootastic | Mama Elephant

Hello everyone, I have another Halloween card for you but I think you could send it to a great friend year-round.



I created this interactive card by starting out with the background. I only draw some bricks using sandy Zig clean color real brush markers and colored in the floor with a dark brown marker. I thought that this might look like the inside of a pyramide. After letting the watercolor paper dry I cut out a strip of that paper. It is important to cut the strip smaller than a small coin (in Europe: 1 cent coin). Then I took another piece of paper which would be behind the slot and colored it the same way.


I stamped the little mummy from the Mama Elephant stamp set 'bootastic' and colored it very quickly. In order to be able to hide a 1 cent coin behind the mummy I had to leave quite a border around it. I also stamped the little spider included in the set and draw a string from the top to the spider. For the sentiment I die cut a label from the Mama Elephant set 'sew fancy' and embossed the greeting with white embossing powder.

To assemble the card I used foam tape to adhere the front cover to the back of the slit and put one 1-cent-coin behind it. Then I put a small foam square onto the coin and added another 1-cent-coin above. 


(the "coin-foam square-coin sandwich" :) )

Last but not least I clued the mummy to the 'coin-foam square-coin' sandwich using glossy accents. I also used foam tape for the label and clued the whole scene onto a dark brown cardbase.

I hope you liked this cute interactive card and I'll see you soon!!
xo
Lisa


Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen