2015/10/13

Merry Christmas from our home to yours | Mama Elephant

Hello friends! Today's Christmas card features an older stamp set from Mama Elephant 'Cozy Christmas' (before starting with the new release :-) )


I started out by stamping and coloring the sweet Santa and his wife using Zig clean color real brush markers. I also used the two presents included in the sets and the seperate hands.
After that I stamped the tree with peeled paint distress ink onto a watercolor paper which I had already cut down to fit a standard-sized red cardbase. I used distress ink for this image because I wanted the tree to be unassuming. So after stamping the tree I spread the ink with a watertank brush. I also created a mask for the tree and colored in the background with tumbled glass distress ink, letting it fade out towards the top, where I heat-embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set with red glitter embossing powder from Zig.

For the ground I decided to use a snow pen which I also applied to the tree and used for some snowflakes. 

Last but not least I adhered my Santa couple with foam tape to the background piece.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you on Saturday for another card creation!!
xo
Lisa

Supply List




Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers I used: 022, 024, 094, 010, 091, 036, 031, 044, 040, 061, 072, 028

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen