2015/10/17

Merry Christmas Shaker | Lawn Fawn

Hello and happy Saturday!! I have another Christmas card for you - this time a shaker card featuring new Lawn Fawn products.


First I stamped the globe from the 'ready, set, snow' stamp set with Versamark ink onto a black cardstock and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. During the same step I added one of the two sentiments included in the set. I love how the gold embossing powder turned out on black cardstock!! Then I diecut  the shaker part of the globe using the 'ready, set, snow shaker add on' lawn cut set. I also adhered a piece of acetate to the back of the cardstock.

Next I went on with the background. I stamped the trees from the stamp set and used a mask which I created with the snow hill die from the shaker add on to mask off the snow area. Now it looks like there are some trees in the front of and some behind the snow. I also masked off the trees and used chipped sapphire and seedless preserves distress inks for the sky. I added the little sleigh to the sky as well as white dots which could be snowflakes or stars.


To create the shaker card I diecut the globe 'window' out of black fun foam twice and clued them together and onto the background piece. I was now able to fill in the sequins and beads. I adhered the black cardstock to the fun foam and added additional sequins. Last but not least I clued the whole piece onto a little square cardbase which I had covered with gold cardstock before that and. now.. READY, SET, SHAKE!!

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon.
xo
Lisa

(Size of the finished card: 11x11 cm / 4.33x4.33 inch)

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen