2015/10/24

Happy Christmas | Lawn Fawn


Hello and happy Saturday! It's time for another Christmas card. I created an interactive card, similar to the Halloween card which I posted about two weeks ago. Click here to see the Halloween card.



For the Christmas I card I used the 'winter penguin' stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the penguin with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it in with Copic markers and the Wink of Stella pen.
For the background I used the let's bokeh in the snow paper pad and cut out a strip which is slightly narrower than a small coin. I also diecut a cloud border from white cardstock using the landscape trio dies from Mama Elephant. For the ice I used a pattern paper from the Avery Elle neutrals collection paper pad and diecut a stitched line to match the ice with the cloudy border.


I also adhered the same paper from Lawn Fawn directly to my white cardbase so that the white isn't showing through the slit. Then I created a coin-foamtape-coin construct (you can also see this in the Halloween post to which I linked to at the top) and clued my Penguin to it. I used glossy accents for this because it is a nice strong adhesive.


In the next step I adhered the whole interactive card front with foam tape to my cardbase and scattered some sequins and also snowflakes which I diecut with the mini snowflake die from white cardstock. For the sentiment I used the 'Oh snap' stamp set and the lobster LF dye ink. I also added the heart from the set with the same ink and used enamel dots to ground my sentiment.


I think the person who will receive this card will have a lot of fun with this interactive design!

I hope you liked the inspiration and I'll see you next week where I show you some Halloween cards again :)
xo
Lisa

Suppy List





Copic marker I used: 0, C1, C5, C7, R20, R27, R46, Y17, Y38

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen