2019/01/27

Unforgettable jungle birthday | Mama Elephant

Hello there! I am back with an interactive card! Yeah! I tried the new 'wiper surprise' die from Mama Elephant and gathered some lesson' learned ;-)



So first I diecut a piece of white cardstock with the wiper surprise die and folded it along the scorelines. I used scattered straw and dried marigold distress oxide inks to blend some color. Then I stamped the on of the beautiful 'wild meadow' borders with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it in with green Copic markers. I also colored some images from 'little bunny agenda' and 'little monkey agenda' with Copics.



I used the wiper surprise die on the wild meadow border (but the other way round) and then I trimmed down the ink blended cardstock because the wild meadow border is a bit smaller and I didn't want the cardstock to be larger.



 I used the small straight interactive die from the siper surprise set on this card. So I colored in an additional monkey from 'stackable cuties' and and adhered it on the wiper piece.



Lesson's learned: Due to the narrow front (wild meadow) only the small wiper piece was possible all the other would have shine through. In addition, it is a bit harder to fold the monkey away because it get stuck on the narrow meadow border. If it was higher it would be much easier but I like the result anyway :)



I stamped the sentiment from 'Ella & friends' with green ink and added a little balloon from stackable cuties also in green. Then I adhered all the other images and the front piece to the card.

Here is also a small photostory for you:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa


Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen