2019/01/06

Oh happy Day | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! After some days of non-stop snow the sun is shining again. Spring feelings awake (although new snow will fall next week) and I decided to create a wedding-themed card for my stash.


I finally used the awesome 'woodgrain cover' die from Mama Elephant and blended some Distress oxide inks on top. I used candied apple, worn lipstick and tattered rose. I also stamped the greeting from 'oh happy birds' directly onto the background.


I used some images of the same set combined with images from 'hogs and kisses' and 'tea with friends' which I have stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored in with Copic markers.


I also added some shimmer with the Wink of Stella pen to some of the images.

I decided to heat emboss a sub-sentiment with white embossing powder and a piece of red cardstock. The hearts and the sub-sentiment were adhered with foam squares the rest of the images with liquid glue.


I chose a white cardbase and the card was done.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen