2019/01/19

Sorry for my reaction |MFT Stamps

Hello everyone! The 'cute chemists' set from MFT stamps is so adorable, I love the different sentiments included in the set. Since I am not so used to coloring with colored pencils I challenged myself to use Prismacolors on today's card.


First I created the fun background by sprinkling some Nuvo shimmer powders on watercolor cardstock and adding water to it. I love to let it air dry because I think it looks more natural this way. Isn't it awesome how the powder reacts with the water? Perfect for this card :-)


I used the second largest of the 'single stitch line tag-corner rectangle frames' to diecut the paper. I also diecut 4 white frames with the die which I stacked together.


With two stamps included in the cute chemists set I created the background on a white cardbasis. I used a grey ink for it and colored in some of the hearts with Prismacolor colored pencils.

I stamped the sweet chemist and colored it with the same medium. After diecutting him I could assemble the card. I adhered all the pieces onto the white cardbase and added the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock which I adhered with foam tape.


To wrap things up I created another short photo story you can watch here:



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen