2018/03/28

Dragon in You | Mama Elephant

Hi everyone! I just can't let go of the sweet dragons from the latest Mama Elephant release. Today I combined the 'dragon wishes' stamp set with the older set 'in my heart'.

For the background I used a self made stencil which I diecut with the cloud border from 'landscape trio'. I blended the distress inks wilted violet, milled lavender, cracked pistachio and mermaid lagoon. To finish up the background I diecut the piece of distress watercolor paper with the 'all prettied up' die.


Then I stamped the dragons with the same ink colors directly onto the background and used the distress inks as watercolors to fill the images in.
I sprinkled some water droplets too, being careful not to ruin the images ;-)



After that I stamped the children and colored them in with Copic markers. After fuzzy-cutting and adhering them I added Nuvo jewel drops to "connect" the children with their inner dragons.



The sentiment is also from the dragon wishes sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by and have a magical day!

xo
Lisa

Supply List

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen